It was in 1893 that Frédéric Boucheron chose to move from the arcades of the Palais Royal to number 26 of the Place Vendôme. Thus he became the first jeweler to establish himself there.
His choice of this address was not coincidence. Number 26 is on the corner of the square and is where the light is most beautiful. This has always been of utmost importance to the Maison Boucheron. This jeweler with facets as numerous as those of a diamond has known for 157 years how to impress its clients, ranging from crowned heads to world-famous writers and artists.
The secret of this longevity lies in the astonishing capacity of the Maison Boucheron to pass down its savoir-faire from generation to generation, while continuously developing its creations, innovations and its work with the most precious materials, in particular gold and diamonds.
Each and every collection draws upon these memories. Each and every jewel is nourished by new experiences.
There are currently more than 50 Boucheron boutiques across the world. Boucheron is part of Kering, a worldwide leader in luxury and lifestyle.